Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas already?!?

I know that this is really early, and I really think that Christmas should not start until after Thanksgiving, but I think that showing off some Christmas cards is justified because we need to plan ahead to get these in your hands in time for the Holidays. To start we need to take your portraits. Then pick out that perfect pic, the perfect card to go with it, and then you get to write, stamp, lick and seal!

So really we need to schedule your family portrait for October, which just happens to be Family Portrait Month. And I am donating a portion of all my October portraits to Operation Smile and PPA Charities to help kids with cleft palettes put on a big beautiful new smile.

I have both sleek slimlines (3.5 x 7 or 5 x 7) and folded greeting cards (4 x 5.5, 5 x 5 and 5x7) I can also design a custom card to give you a one of a kind card this Holiday Season. Here are some examples to give you an idea of what your card will look like this Holiday. These are the slimlines, but most of these have a folded version as well. If you already know of a great card and all you need is a photo from our session to put in it, I am now offering a Christmas card release of the photo of your choice. Pick it out and I will get you a high res file of the photo to use at your favorite lab.

Enjoy and give me a call so we can get these ready for you!

A quick disclaimer - these photographs were provided by my print lab and were not taken by me. I just wanted to give you all a sampling of what I can offer


708-08                                                                       720-08

715-08                                                                       714-08

701-08                                                                       709-08

707-08                                                                       705-08

703-08                                                                       704-08

717-08                                                                       702-08

706-08                                                                       713-08

716-08                                                                       719-08

718-08                                                                       710-08

No comments: