Thursday, October 16, 2008

Susan and Co.

Susan has been a good friend of my sister Pam's for years now and I finally got to meet the family last month. I love laid back sessions, and besides a sister running a a little late, we did just fine. Susan and Mitch have a model daughter, Natalie. And by model I mean this little girl knows how to pose. I prefer to catch the kids more off guard, but Natalie had her eye on me the entire session. In fact she found it necessary to try to be in every photo:) But why not? She is adorable, and an energetic little thing to boot. Susan's parents, Mick and Judie, are the cutest grandparents. You could swear that they are still dating. I wish I could have heard what he was whispering in her ear all afternoon. Whatever he said was always followed by a big smile and a laugh. Susan's sister Tina and friend Nita definitely made sure that things were laid back by treating me to a burger and a beer at Party in the Park after the session. Thanks for hanging out with me and perhaps I'll have to go to a Bengal's game with you guys sometime.

























No comments: