Saturday, December 6, 2008

Alissa and Kelly

When Alissa and Kelly came to me a few months ago to discuss their wedding photography, they were actually just a step away from going with someone else. I was brand new in town then and am so glad that they decided to check out one last photographer before signing. I had a great time at their wedding and can tell you that these two were meant to be. From the little whispers during our portrait session to their shared passion for friends and family.

Thanks for having me be a part of your day!

Here are some of my faves from the day...

































































































2 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Where was this reception at?

david mcclain said...

Crossroads Church in Oakley - Cincinnati, OH