Monday, December 8, 2008

Jason and Kristen!

This story needs telling because I could not believe the way that Jason and I bumped into each other, literally, after 5 or 6 years since our last meeting in college. I went to Devou Park in Kentucky to get a great view of downtown for some Riverfest photographs (which you can see here). Keep in mind that Riverfest draws over half a million people to the downtown area on one night and Devou park probably had well over 1,500 people alone. Well on the way back through the crowd to our cars, I heard a familiar voice sarcastically directing foot traffic and looked up to bump into Jason. We did a quick catch up on our walk and a couple of months later I am shooting his engagement photographs. I did not have much time to meet Kristen that day, but we had a lot of fun during our session and I can see how much her and Jason click. She even caters to his goofy ideas and put on some cowgirl gear towards the end of our session. Good thing because I think the photos are swell.

Enjoy!



















The leg kick is a suggestion Jason brought back from his modeling days!












the shirts and hat were a great idea!








No comments: