Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A nice long break!

Hey everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday and that you got son incredible compliments on your beautiful Christmas cards and gorgeous prints! I have been absent from my blog over the Holidays but wanted to give everyone an update. I am in Phoenix right now for the Professional Photographers Association's Convention learning to be a better photographer but more importantly how to serve you all better. My sister Pam also came along to help me collect all of the incredible information provided here. Cincinnati has been an incredible experience for me and I am very excited about the coming year. Many new thing will be added to my service including a great new way for us to preview your wonderful images together.

I will be back in town this week and many of you will be receiving calls and emails and more calls about finishing your portrait orders. And we have a few weddif albums to design together as well.

Welcome to the new year and talk to you all very soon!!

David

No comments: